Terms & Conditions
Click these links to go the section of this page discussing the section you are interested in:
(You can also just scroll down the webpage if you'd prefer!)
- The prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the standard rate and exclusive of delivery charges.
- The price, availability and specification of the goods are subject to change without notice.
- All descriptions, drawings and specifications are published for illustration purposes only and are not binding on us.
- Payment may be made by any credit, debit or payment card acceptable to us, which payment will be encrypted to ensure secure electronic transmission of data.
- Where we sell to you under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by this agreement.
- Payments may be made by any credit, debit or payment card acceptable to us.
- Payments will be encrypted to ensure secure electronic transmission of data.
- This Web site is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate.
- Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
We do not store or retain any financial or customer details.
We are also registered with Trustwave to give our customers peace of mind.
We trade via the website http://www.ridgways-shoes.co.uk
We are registered in the United Kingdom.
Company Registration Number: 788645
Address: 11-15 Bank Street, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 2JL
Telephone Number: 01626 353156
V.A.T. Number: 141222129
Our MOT Service | Terms & Conditions
- This is a goodwill service offered by Ridgways Shoes.
- No purchase necessary.
- Fit checks are an essential part of this service, if we cannot check the fit of the shoes, we cannot valet them.
- We will never unnecessarily sell you a pair of shoes.
- This service only covers fair wear and tear, excessive or inappropriate wear will exclude the shoes.
- Due to the nature of certain materials Ridgways cannot guarantee an ‘as new’ finish.
- This service only applies to leather shoes bought for the purpose of wearing to School.
- MOT’s can only be performed on qualifying shoes.
- This service is undertaken at the customer’s discretion, Ridgways Shoes accepts no responsibility for accidental damage.
- Ridgways retains the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.