One of Timberlands most classic styles, Timberland Earthkeepers™ Stormbuck Plain Toe Oxford is versatile, waterproof and updated for the new season with plenty of eco-conscious features. With leather from a tannery rated Silver for improved energy, water and waste management, recycled rubber in the outsoles and linings made from recycled plastic bottles, these oxfords don’t just look smart – they’re kinder to the environment as well. they’ve also incorporated their exclusive anti-fatigue technology into the insoles for all-day comfort.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather and suede upper provides protection to keep feet warm and dry in any weather
- 100% organic cotton laces
- 100% recycled PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and eco-conscious
- Leather and textile lining for comfort and breathability
- Exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Timberland® exclusive Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole is made with 42% recycled rubber